Re: geolocation.setCurrentPosition({...}): a way to debug geolocation and give more power to users.

From: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:00:56 -0700
Cc: public-geolocation@w3.org
To: louis-rémi Babé <lrbabe@gmail.com>
So, in general, you want a way to setup a mock position for testing purposes?  Do you also want to be able to control the permission prompt in this case?

In FF's case, it is trivial to write an add-on that does this - something that you can share with other users.  (In fact, our test infrastructure basically has exactly this without the add-on packaging).

Doug