Re: Privacy considerations for implementors of the Geolocation API

Hey Adrian!

Yeah, probably misleading.  Basically, I think, we want to use the origin.

f.e.  http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/geolocation/  ==>  http://www.mozilla.com

I think there was some panic about referencing documents that were not recommendations, but we were thinking about:

http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/origin-0.html#origin

Does this make sense?
Doug