Re: enableHighAccuracy as a privacy feature

Hi all,

On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:56 PM, Doug Turner wrote:
> <snip>
>
> I think that there might be many assumptions, but the one that
> stands out to me is that:
>
> the bad guys will always ask for high accuracy bit,
> the people in the "know" will do the "right thing",
> and everyone else will be confused.

This assumes the only "bad guy" is the one developing the web site.
The bad guy could be a third-party snooping on the wire.  As it
stands, the spec allows for the scenario where a web site that doesn't
require high accuracy to get high accuracy regardless.  Why send more
information than the developer indicated they required?

-Matt