Re: Geolocation privacy implementation

A colleague at Opera suggested that perhaps we could look at the "Web
Security Context: User Interface Guidelines" for inspiration on what a
BCP document for Geolocation UI guidelines could look like. There is
certainly a degree of overlap between [1] and what we have been
discussing. See, for example, the section on indicators.

Thoughts?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/PR-wsc-ui-20100622/

--
Marcos Caceres