Re: Mobile Safari not using GPS / "response.location is undefined" in Firefox 3.5.5

Please file all iPhone / iPod Touch bugs at bugreporter.apple.com.

I believe this list is more for discussing the API, not bugs in implementations. Although the two can cross…

Also, iPod Touch do not have GPS, so GeoLocation certainly wasn't using it! :)

Thanks,
-- Greg