Re: Support for GeoJSON?

Hi Richard,

Interesting find.  With your suggestion, does one still require a
translation between a GeoJSON object and whats in the FPWD?  Also how
do you imagine that this interop working?  Is it on the backend side
where the UA is reading GeoJSON then exposing it to web content, or a
site reading from different sources, or something else?

Thanks!
Doug