Re: Geopriv compromise proposal

On Wednesday 17 June 2009, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> I have not incorporated into the spec the changes that you
> requested. I think the Chairs should now review the feedback and
> decide on this issue or let us have the vote as Doug requested. We
> really need to move on.

Having this in your issue tracker is sufficient. And I want to be
clear that I do NOT want to hold you up. I thought this is just a no
brainer, that I would provide you with a 10-line section and that this
would run completely in parallel to your other work. This would have
allowed future geo-privacy work (e.g. by PrimeLife and other projects)
to be funneled into web architecture by using the right binding via
URI.

As I said, this issue is orthogonal to the question and issue raised
by Thomas.

Best,

Rigo