Re: updated editor's draft of the Geolocation API specification

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 20:32:49 +0200, Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 7:19 PM, Richard Barnes<rbarnes@bbn.com> wrote:
>> The alternative, of course, is to explicitly agree that V1 is just
>> going to be a documentation of what implementations are doing now, and reserve
>> "what we really have consensus on" for V2.
>
> Sounds reasonable to me. Nobody claims we have reached perfection, so
> V2 is very much needed.

I'd be very much opposed to renaming attributes though just for the sake of it. E.g. at this point we're not going to rename XMLHttpRequest either even though everyone agrees it is not the greatest name (or API).

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/