getCurrentPosition(null) behavior

From: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:22:35 -0700
To: Geolocation Working Group WG <public-geolocation@w3.org>
I think we have had a couple conversations independently and i
couldn't find any resolution on the mailing list.  My belief is that:

navigator.getCurrentPosition(null [,....]) (and watchPosition) should
throw an error.

Generally, making a call like this is a programmatic error.  Although
this really is an implementation detail in many ways, maybe this point
should this be called out in the specification?  Something like:

Passing null as the |successCallback| is a programatic error and may
throw.

Doug Turner