Re: Location Determination vs. Location Conveyance

Andrei,

Thanks for the reply!

So, in devices where the OS doesn't manage/support location information, are
you suggesting this API will access (for example) the GPS directly via a
comm port and NMEA protocol?  Will this API have access to SUPL data in a
mobile device?

Thanks,

-Marc-