Re: OT: Sites using the draft Geolocation API

From: Aaron Straup Cope <straup@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:12:32 -0700
To: public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
Just to be thorough you can remove the "m" from Flickr. We use it on
both the mobile and "regular" versions of the site:

http://www.flickr.com/map (the "find my location" button, also present
in the Organizr and the modal "add to map" dialog)

http://www.flickr.com/nearby
http://m.flickr.com/nearby

Cheers,