Re: editor's draft should link to last published draft

Hi Andrei,

On Apr 3, 2009, at 10:03 AM, Andrei Popescu wrote:

> Agreed. Actually the editor's draft has this link but, for some
> reason, it seems it was removed from the TR version. We should add it
> back. Matt, can you do that?

I can't actually change the TR version per our policy of changing
technical reports.  I think I must have removed it while putting in
the Table of Contents, Status of the Document and various other bits
of broilerplate-like stuff.

I'll be sure to include a link in the next version though.

-Matt