Re: editor's draft should link to last published draft

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Lars Erik Bolstad <lbolstad@opera.com> wrote:
>> It is overdue.
>>
>> In order for us to proceed to last call we need to close all open issues, of
>> which there are currently three:
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/geolocation/track/issues/open
>>
>> ISSUE-2: Should the Geolocation API include privacy information?
>> This should be closed. We have concluded that the API will not include
>> privacy information. We should focus on ISSUE-5 instead.
>>

> Agreed.
>
>> ISSUE-3: Exposing civic addresses in the API
>> This is for "version 2" of the spec and should not hold up our transition to
>> last call for "version 1".
>>

> Agreed.
>
>> ISSUE-5: What should the Recommendation state about security and privacy
>> considerations?
>> Andrei, could you maybe put your latest draft wording into the editor's
>> draft. I think it looks good.
>>

> Ok, will ping the list once I'm done.

Done. I have also did some small clarifications to the existing
wording based on comments from Allan Thomson (in the "api comments"
thread). The diff is here:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/geo/api/spec-source.html.diff?r1=1.49&r2=1.50&f=h

Thanks,
Andrei