Re: editor's draft should link to last published draft

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009, Max Froumentin wrote:

> When you google "w3c geolocation" you get the editor's draft, and not
> the published draft. And because the editor's draft doesn't link to the
> published one, it can be confusing to find out what the official W3C
> status is. Can it be changed so that one links to the other?

A link from the TR/ version back to the editor's draft (which is the
important one in practice) would indeed be quite useful. Maybe we could
add a "Latest Editor's Draft" section to the <dl> of links at the top, in
the same way HTML5 does?:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/