Re: Wording

Hi Alec,

Sorry for the late reply, I've just returned from holiday. I will update the
spec and ping the mailing list.

Andrei

2008/8/29 Alec Berntson <alecb@windows.microsoft.com>:
> Hi Andrei,
> I agree with the behavior, I was just confused by the wording. The 2nd
step makes it seem like the API is redoing step 1 and then listening - maybe
if you just reordered the sentence like this:

> 2.) Invoke the appropriate callback with a new Position object every time
the implementation determines that the position of the hosting device has
changed.