Use cases

Hi everybody,
In a chat between Matt, Lars Erik and I last week, we agreed that it could
be a good idea to open a period of time to collect new use cases and
requirements or to refine the existing ones.

It will be very useful in order to determine for example the need of a
privacy policy, the members needed in the location interface, the need of
civic addresses or position attributes, etc... for future releases of the
spec.

So, could you please post your use-case and requirement proposals to the
public member list? We could collect these entries until the next F2F
meetings and comment them directly in the mailing list. We have also planned
a timeslot in the F2F meeting to discuss about it.

Best regards,

Angel

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 2:09 AM, Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
wrote:

> sorry for my lazyness, now I've subscribed this thread.
>

> As part of media annotation use cases [1], we mentioned "Life Log",
and geolocation is one of logging information. I am curious whether I can
also add this use case into the draft this time...

> 3.6 Life Log
>
> A person captures his experience as well as their entire lives by creating
images, audios and videos in the web. They are namely a life logs today.
Those life logs are made by various information such as time, location,
creator's profile, human relations, and even emotion. In case the life logs
are annotated by means of ontology, he/she can easily and efficiently search
for his/her personal life log information in the web whenever necessary.
Life logs also can be mixed up with geolocation information (auto tagging to
the Google Map) for easy search and interaction in the web.