Re: PositionError Requests

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Greg Bolsinga <bolsinga@apple.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 2008, at 2:29 PM, Doug Turner wrote:

>>> That's fine with me. Will they be named constants as well?
>>
>> How do mean?  They are under the PositionError object so that they do not
>> all have to be suffixed with ERROR or something like that.
>
> Basically I'm thinking of something along the lines of XMLHttpRequest:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/#xmlhttprequest
>
> readyState has multiple named constants.
>
> Thanks,
> -- Greg

Ok, so the current agreement seems to be:

interface PositionError {
 const unsigned short UNKNOWN_ERROR = 0;
 const unsigned short PERMISSION_DENIED  = 1;
 const unsigned short POSITION_UNAVAILABLE = 2;
 const unsigned short TIMEOUT = 3;
 (...)
};

Are there any further comments on this? If not, this is what I will
add to the spec.

Thanks,