RE: next steps ...

Sounds good - Will let you know what I find out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrei Popescu [mailto:andreip@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 12:27 PM
To: Shyam Habarakada
Cc: public-geolocation@w3.org
Subject: Re: next steps ...

Hi Shyam,

I totally agree it's time to change the status. I am not entirely
sure, but I think we first need to have the WG properly set up.
Here's the last email I saw from Matt Womer on this topic:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2008Aug/0008.html

I'll follow up with out AC representative and see what the situation
is, maybe you can do the same on your side? Also, please note that I
may be a little slow to reply to emails this week and the next since I
am on holiday.

Thanks,
Andrei