Re: [Moderator Action] Working group title, and involvement

Thanks very much for these comments, Peter. I'll try and make sure I
speak to you about them before we leave Aalborg but, in brief, I hope I
can assure you that your concerns are [1] are covered. No, we're not
going to try and reinvent WMS or WFS. And non-linked data on the Web is
certainly in scope.

As for the connection with TC211, that's clearly of great importance...
and I hope you can help us maintain a healthy liaison.

Thanks again,

Phil.

--

Phil Archer