Re: i automated schema org

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 11:22, Ashraf Masadeh <ashxia@gmail.com> wrote:

> im a big schema fan and i would like to thank you guys for all this effort
>
> I automated schema org and built a tool that can generate all types of
> schemas in JSON-LD the tool is free and I wonder if it could be for any
> help for the industry, here is my schema markup generator
> <https://schemantra.com> tool, please have a look
>
> the tool can perform all what JSON-LD can do (linking and nesting) it can
> also generate all the schemas that exist in schema org
>
> if I could be useful for you guys in any way please let me know

This looks really interesting - and a lot of work! Thanks for sharing.

I was going to try signing in with Twitter but it asks for a *lot* of
permissions, including "Send Direct Messages for you and read, manage, and
delete your Direct Messages.".

It would be great if you could sign in with more minimal risk!

cheers,

Dan