Re: does the automotive ontology contain dealership schema?

Cool, thanks guys!

I am very new into the area of ontology @martin, what do you mean by using
auto ontology in conjunction?
1.  Is there any documentation on how to use ontologies in general?
2. Is there a user group/ slack or IRC on general usage of ontologies?

Thanks,
Thejas