Re: Markup for RV Dealership

If I understand you correctly, you want to mark-up individual vehicles. For that scenario, simply use http://schema.org/Offer linked to a http://schema.org/Vehicle entitity via the itemOffered property (or vice-versa via the offers property).

You can then use all the new properties for vehicle for your RVs, and for missing ones, use additionalProperty with http://schema.org/PropertyValue.

If you want to be more specific about the type of vehicle, you could turn the vehicle into a multi-typed entity with types from http://www.productontology.org, like so:

    <link itemprop="additionalType" href="http://www.productontology.org/id/Recreational_vehicle" />
    Product description: