Re: Google and Car Schema Data

I like the "VIN Code Mapping".

There are lots of identifiers out there that have an internal structure of
some kind,  such as the UPC codes, Legal Entity Identifier,  ISBN,  etc.
It would be nice to have an ontology of identifiers that would address
these issues in general,  but in the case of an automotive ontology it
ought to be a requirement that anything that is commonly in the VIN can be
represented.