Re: Planning to close Games Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hi W3 team,

As the browser becomes a stronger and stronger platform for games with new
APIs going live or getting implemented, I think it would be very
unfortunate timing to close down this community. At CrazyGames, we see a
big interest from mobile publishers moving into the web space as an
additional publishing channel for their game. In addition, many indie
developers look at the browser as an accessible publishing channel to
discover an early audience for their games.

So, I would definitely vote to keep the community going.

Best regards,

Raf Mertens

--
*Raf Mertens*