Re: Planning to close Games Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

I do hope it will remain open as I feel it did bring a lot of value to
participants and their communities so far, and we haven't concluded our
activities yet.

wt., 7 mar 2023 o 11:33 Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> napisaƂ(a):