Re: Games CG Workshop #4 - Blockchain and NFTs in web games

Hi Sandy,

I can't speak for the leaders of this group (Tom Greenaway and Noel
Meudec), but I think organizing an online meetup together is a good idea,
since we did that a few times in the past with other, somehow related
groups and had fruitful discussions.

I'd be happy to join both efforts myself, and you can find my email address
in the Contact section of the website with the blog post I linked
previously if you'd like to chat 1on1.

Cheers,
Andrzej.

pon., 16 sty 2023 o 23:33 Sandy Aggarwal <sandy.aggarwal.apps@gmail.com>