Re: Games CG Workshop #4 - Blockchain and NFTs in web games

Hey Sandy,

I don't remember having slides or a recording, since it was more of an
open, casual discussion. I've published a short summary at
https://end3r.com/blog/w3c-games-cg-mar-2022/ though, and I'm happy to
discuss the topic more if you're interested.

There are no planned events in the near future as far as I know.

Cheers,
Andrzej.

niedz., 15 sty 2023 o 22:18 Sandy Aggarwal <sandy.aggarwal.apps@gmail.com>