Re: Setting a Charter

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:27:01 +0200, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:
> On Friday, October 14, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Paul Bakaus wrote:
>
>> Not at all - my point was just that those vendors are close to San
>> Francisco. Happy to have Opera on board.

Hmm. There's lots of good developers not in the Valley, and the idea of
W3C is to be a bit more global...

>> (I'm looking at you, Charles ;) )!

/me puts some proper clothes on and brushes his hair...

> Opera has an office there :) Opera also has the extremely talented Luz
> Caballero living in the Valley (she just joined Opera's Dev Rel team).
> I'll point her here; it would be awesome if she joined this group.

Although then she needs me to approve joining. I'll ping her. The other
guy I'll talk to straight away to see if he has some time is Erik Möller
(who isn't in the Valley).

cheers

Chaals

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk