Re: Scope Proposal

OK, I am posting this charter right now:

"""
The goal of the games community group is to improve the quality of open web
standards that game developers rely on to create games. This is done by:
  * Tracking specifications and vendor implementations related to open web
games.
  * Recommending new specifications to be produced and finding working
group homes for them.
  * Refining use cases to communicate specific needs of games.
  * Suggesting refinements or fixes to existing specifications to better
meet the needs of the game development community
  * Evangelizing specifications to browser vendors.
  * Documenting how to best use open web standards for games
  * Evangelizing open web standards to game developers and game development
best practices to web developers

The games community group will not develop any specifications, and thus,
there will not be any Essential Claims under the W3C Contributor License
Agreement or Final Specification Agreement.
"""

Francois, Marie-Claire, PLH, please provide direction for us with regard to
infringement on Essential Claims under the W3C CLA.

-Boaz
--
Boaz Sender
http://bocoup.com | 1-617-379-2752