Re: [fxtf-drafts] [compositing-2] Porter Duff Compositing Operators (#458)

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 13:03:09 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
I think the text could probably be clearer about which of these formulas are applied per-color-component, which of them also apply to the alpha components, and which (if any) apply to vectors.  I think most of the formulas given are really per-color-component formulas, some (??) of which also apply to the alpha component.  (I thought it used to be clearer, but I can't find the text I'm  remembering.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/458#issuecomment-1152336617 using your GitHub account