Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-1] What is the visual effect of filter() on the document element? (#282)

From: Nicholas Shanks via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 13:44:37 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
I was pointed here in response to a Mozilla bug I filed, and have been reading the comments.

@tabatkins

> Again, these sorts of polls aren't particularly useful. This isn't something people have thought about before, so you're just getting a kneejerk response

A kneejerk response from folks who haven't thought about this before is very useful, as it illustrates what the web developers intuitivly expect from the web platform. The platform should try to conform to this expecation where it can ("least surprise"), so it is helpful to know what that expectation is.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nickshanks
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/282#issuecomment-559794583 using your GitHub account