Re: [fxtf-drafts] [geometry] DOMMatrix constructor is a performance and code portability footgun (#346)

From: Boris Zbarsky via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 22:41:52 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
You can add a counter to each overload in Firefox, yes.  You just have to do it manually, not via the IDL annotation.

I'm not sure a use counter is all that important here; the inconsistency between workers and mainthread bothers me more.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bzbarsky
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/346#issuecomment-506071396 using your GitHub account