Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-2] Backdrop filters should not use BackgroundImage (#53)

From: Mason Freed via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 19:56:08 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
I have updated my pull request per the discussion just now:
* Removed overflow:clip with rounded corners as a Backdrop Root trigger
* Removed the containing block induction note - Backdrop Root no longer is a containing block.
* Added an Issue link at the top, currently pointing to this issue, but can be redirected to a new issue.

Link is (still) here: https://mfreed7.github.io/fxtf-drafts/filter-effects-2/Overview.html

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfreed7
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/53#issuecomment-467159287 using your GitHub account