Re: [fxtf-drafts] [geometry] point.matrixTransformSelf (#325)

From: Jake Archibald via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 17:23:09 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
I'll leave it to you to decide. Btw I'm writing as a web developer, not an implementor, I can't really speak for implementation interest on this.

In my use case I'm looping through some `ImageData` data, and creating some new `ImageData` as the result of a transform, so I'm calling `point.matrixTransform` for each pixel.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jakearchibald
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/325#issuecomment-441723650 using your GitHub account