Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects] A proposal of the definition of the distance between two filter function lists (#91)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 05:42:37 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
I'm sorry for taking so long to look at this. Distance is no longer a concept in Web Animations since we dropped paced animations.

We still implement it in Gecko but it's only used for generating graphs in DevTools and for SMIL support. Unless the CSSWG intends to define this for SMIL, I suggest this can be closed.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/91#issuecomment-440919125 using your GitHub account