Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-2] Backdrop filters should not use BackgroundImage

From: Mason Freed via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 02:08:28 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
@tabatkins, in particular mix-blend-mode, which seems to my eye to be very similar to backdrop-filter in this regard. I don’t know why the behavior there (mix-blend-mode respects isolation) shouldn’t be the same behavior here, for backdrop-filter.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfreed7
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/53#issuecomment-438510966 using your GitHub account