Re: [fxtf-drafts] [geometry] Why does DOMQuad have readonly mutable points?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 22:41:11 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
Ah dang, I thought it threw in all cases. :(

It would be unfortunate, but understandable, if this ended up unchangeable just due to compat weight built up in the interim time between me submitting the issue and an editor finally looking at it. However, I don't think it's reasonable to simply concede the issue as a result; Dirk, do you think you could look into this, then?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/124#issuecomment-438466307 using your GitHub account