Re: [fxtf-drafts] [geometry] Why does DOMQuad have readonly mutable points?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 19:32:34 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
It's still weird and bad, yeah; my change wasn't rejected, the spec was just low on editor-hours for a while.

And the change I request (removing `readonly` from the attributes) should be backwards-compatible; all it'll do is possibly make some currently throwing code become valid, and we usually treat "errors stop being errors" as a pretty safe change to make, since people tend to rewrite code that throws errors.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/124#issuecomment-438405819 using your GitHub account