Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-2] Backdrop filters should not use BackgroundImage

From: Mason Freed via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 01:19:22 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
@smfr, thanks for the comment. Interestingly, due to a bug in Chrome, that example already works. I believe the <code>z-index:0</code> isn’t properly creating a stacking context.  However, in the general case, can you please give more information about **why** you want that example to work? I.e. by moving one div tag, you could make it work in either case. What **can’t** you do, if backdrop-filter respects isolation?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfreed7
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/53#issuecomment-437544216 using your GitHub account