Re: [fxtf-drafts] [css-transforms-2] How to serialize `scale` if we only use one number?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 20:23:13 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
Ah, we should decide on that separately, I guess. I was under the impression that everyone did it.

(That wasn't the reason I wrote will-change; I wrote will-change so that we had a *sensible* way to indicate semantically what optimizations might be useful to invoke, rather than relying on ridiculous hacks like applying an identity 3d transform. I've always assumed that particular hack worked everywhere. ^_^)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/313#issuecomment-437484169 using your GitHub account