Re: [fxtf-drafts] [geometry] Restore DOMMatrixReadOnly.scaleNonUniform() for backward compatibility with SVGMatrix

From: Dirk Schulze via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 10:55:42 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
I'd be in favour for not taking the risk and adding it back to the spec again. I know that quite a few tests in the WebKit repo use `scaleNonUniform()`. Of course they could get changed but it rather should be seen as a sign that content might exist. Especially since we do not have reliable use counter it seems.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dirkschulze
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/214#issuecomment-436954827 using your GitHub account