Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-1] Interaction of color-interpolation-filters and CSS url() filter function is ill defined

From: Dirk Schulze via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 16:55:44 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
@smfr It explicitly is not on the definition of `<filter-functions>`. See same link you pasted. `<url()>` is not part of this list. Tough `<url()>` is a CSS function, this doesn't make it a filter function. I do see your confusion because the definition of `<url()>` is in the same section as the filter functions. This probably is a left over and I'll move it to the filter property.

Would that address your image then?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dirkschulze
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/285#issuecomment-387805088 using your GitHub account