Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-1] update flood-opacity to use <alpha-value>

From: David Storey via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 01:48:38 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
I did a quick test with https://jsfiddle.net/hgovsx13/ and no browser supports percentages. The test folder linked (nor any directly linked via the CSS 3 Colour spec) don't test percentages.

I'm fine with keeping the change for now to be consistent with CSS 4 Colour, with an eye on reverting it if they revert back to CSS 3 behaviour. As Amelia mentioned, all opacity properties should be updated at the same time (or rejected if browsers don't want to do it). I guess whichever of the 3 specs goes to rec first can figure that out.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dstorey
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/284#issuecomment-386171650 using your GitHub account