Re: [fxtf-drafts] [css-masking-1] Remove requirement to support 'clip' property

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 04:12:20 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
`clip` is _widely_ used in code for "visually hidden but screen-reader accessible" styles. I would therefore expect it to be mandatory for interactive media for a long time to come -- until we come up with a better solution for that use case, and give it time to become the dominant solution in practice.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/248#issuecomment-360355781 using your GitHub account