Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-2] Add a shorthand color-channel adjustment function similar to feComponentTransfer

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 23:57:44 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
Don't try and be "consistent" with color-mod() - we're removing it, and when we add back its functionality, it will have a different syntax anyway.  (I've finally taken the time to actually remove it from the spec - I should have done it months ago, since it only took about 10 seconds.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/256#issuecomment-367519763 using your GitHub account