Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects] Why can't opacity() filter function ever increase opacity?

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:45:27 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
As promised, I created [a new issue](https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/256) to track a more general filter function for arbitrary color-channel modification in Filter Effects Level 2. I even came up with a full-fledged syntax proposal, by borrowing from the Colors 4 color modification functions.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/178#issuecomment-367428863 using your GitHub account