Re: [fxtf-drafts] [geometry] WebGL API considerations

@zcorpan The spec is in CR already. So we can re-flag this issue on agreement of the contributor filing this issue or on a WG decision. In the case of the latter I am preferring to track the issue as "deferred" until a new CR was published to better keep track of raised issues after a previously published CR spec. At least as long as we did not start the work on the next level already.

GitHub Notification of comment by dirkschulze
Please view or discuss this issue at using your GitHub account

Received on Tuesday, 17 April 2018 22:41:08 UTC