Re: [fxtf-drafts] [css-masking] Define "raw geometry" for `<clipPath>` clipping

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 15:27:29 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
Continuing to leave it unspecified would not make the situation any worse. I *think* we have interop about what properties are used, but we don't have comprehensive tests, so I don't know.

I think the text should also specifically call out SVG geometry properties and attributes, and maybe have a prose description for "any properties or attributes that determine glyph selection and position" in text elements.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/170#issuecomment-381414830 using your GitHub account