Re: [fxtf-drafts] [geometry] Why does DOMMatrixReadOnly.scale() take an origin, but rotate() does not?

From: Simon Pieters via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 11:14:49 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
See https://drafts.fxtf.org/geometry/#changes

> Changed DOMMatrixReadOnly and DOMMatrix to be compatible with WebKitCSSMatrix:
>
> * Changed rotate() and rotateSelf() arguments from (angle, originX, originY) to (rotX, rotY, rotZ).

I suppose we could add `originX, originY, originZ` arguments to `rotate()` to be consistent with `scale()`, though. Thoughts?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by zcorpan
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/213#issuecomment-326555180 using your GitHub account