Re: [fxtf-drafts] filter should be defined to establish a containing block for fixed and absolutely positioned elements

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 00:52:36 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
And I think it wouldn't filter the default background color, since if the document is transparent, then that default background color lives behind the document.  But I'm not sure that concept is specified clearly.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/11#issuecomment-348046885 using your GitHub account